- Research consistently shows that the following contribute to most Vertigo:
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo is the most common cause of vertigo.
- Characteristics of BPPV:
- Spinning sensation that lasts less than 1 minute (although an aura of dizziness may persist)
- The severe symptoms result directly from head movements
- The cause of positional vertigo is unknown, although becomes more common as we age.
- Once you experience positional vertigo, it is common to experience it again.
"I feel like I'm spinning."
"I feel like the world is spinning around me."
Along with skilled manual therapy, individualized stretching and strengthening and patient education, we may incorporate innovative methods. Our goal of therapy is to abolish your initial symptoms usually within one week of treatment. We want you to understand the disorder; therefore, we will spend adequate time educating you.
Our goal is to quickly restore your function and get you back to your favorite activities.
Since 1994, our evidenced based approach has helped thousands of West Michigan patients get back to their lives.
Contact Us for help relieving your Vertigo.