The Center for Physical Rehabilitation offers Cincinnati Sports Medicine's SportsmetricsTM program. Scientifically tested in over 60 clinical research studies, the SportsmetricsTM training program increases muscular power and jump height, and reduces the risk of serious knee injury. With over 95,000 new ACL ruptures per year, it is time to take action and get involved with Sportsmetrics. A solid foundation of strength, coordination and overall physical conditioning is required for athletes to attain their highest potential and decrease their injury rate in their sport-specific skills.
SportsmetricsTM has been proven to:
- Reduce the risk of serious knee injury
- Increase vertical jump height
- Improve hamstrings to quadriceps strength and symmetry in right-to-left leg power
- Improve landing mechanics and reduce lateral stresses at the knee
This six week training program with specialized instruction consists of five components:
- Plyometrics/Jump Training
- Speed, Agility and Conditioning
- Comparative Video Analysis
- Measurement of Improvement
- Each session builds on the previous session moving from technique to performance enhancement
- Strength and flexibility components have been reviewed for maximum effectiveness.
- SportsmetricsTM specialist provides consistent and constant feedback throughout the duration of the program.
Check back for individual and team training session information.
Registration and Informed Consent Form
(Must be filled out and brought to the first day)