Are you silently suffering from leakage when you are exercising or being active? Are you afraid to ask your doctor about the pain you experience with intercourse? Have you stopped your social activities due to being embarrassed about leaking urine? The Center for Physical Rehabilitation offers a conservative, non-invasive approach to treating these issues. You are NOT ALONE!
- Frequent urges to use the restroom
- Leakage during sneezing, coughing, laughing
- Lower abdominal, back and tailbone pain
- Vaginal pain common causes:
- Stress Incontinence
- Urge Incontinence
- Overactive Bladder
- Pelvic Pain
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse
Because the Pelvic Floor muscle is a voluntary skeletal muscle, it responds to exercise just as any other muscle would.
Treatment Plans Include:
- Electrical Stimulation
- Manual Therapy
- Therapeutic Exercises
- Home Exercise Program
- Behavior Management
- Dietary Management
- Patient Education
- Ask your doctor if physical therapy can help, and then ask for a referral to The Center for Physical Rehabilitation.
- Contact our office to make an appointment for an evaluation.
- We can help you verify your insurance information
- Fill out New Patient and Women's Health Forms on our website.