I think of each of you daily, maybe several times daily, with gratitude for your individual, friendly, professional pro-motion with my injured right arm. It is fun and amazing that after such a long period of uselessness, that everyday now I feel just a bit of advancements towards "normalcy" and function with this arm.
Now with that arm, I enjoy the simple pleasures of:
- Opening or closing the car door
- Putting my purse on the seat next to me in the car
- Unfastening my seatbelt
- Dressing myself
- Reaching into my right pocket
- Washing my hair with both hands
- Petting the dog with acceptable motion
- And many more taken for granted movements.
I appreciate the passion the each of you share in helping people. I'm glad to have been a recipient of your gifts.
-Mary V. July 20, 2012