As we near the end of the year, take advantage of any Flex Spending funds you have left. Did you know that Dry Needling is covered under your FSA?
Dry needling can help with some of the following issues:
- Chronic muscle or myofascial tightness
- Repetitive stress injuries
- ·Tendonitis or tendinopathy
- Muscle strains
- IT band syndrome
- Patellofemoral dysfunction
- Plantar fasciitis
- Neck pain or headaches
- Rotator cuff impingement
- SI joint dysfunction
- Post surgery pain after 3 months
If dry needling has helped you in the past, or if you are interested in trying dry needling, set up a complimentary consultation with a dry needling therapist to see if this treatment is an option for you!
Learn more about Dry Needling here.