We thank you for your patience and understanding the past several months. We are excited to announce that beginning Monday, January 18th we will be resuming in group fitness classes. Personal training is still available as well, with a number of pricing options. Below we have outlined protocols and updates for The Academy.
While in The Academy, here is what to expect and the precautions we are taking:
- Face masks are required to wear when inside the building
- We ask that you please practice safe social distancing by maintaining 12′ of space between yourself and others, we will be doing the same.
- Personal training sessions will be kept 12′ or further from any other Academy participants.
- We are required to take your temperature and complete a pre-screening questionnaire upon arrival.
- Please bring minimal belongings, we ask that you bring your belongings to the area where you will be working out.
- Hand sanitizer and cleaning supply stations are available in multiple locations in the space for your use.
- Strict cleaning protocols are in place to maintain a safe and clean environment.
- All equipment has been cleaned and sanitized before and after use
- We ask to please refrain from gathering near the front desk to avoid congestion as others enter the Academy space.
- Our maximum capacity for The Academy is 16, excluding staff. We schedule session intentionally to keep capacity far below this number.
- We ask that if you are feeling sick or have been previously been sick that you stay home until you are feeling well.
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to reach out at or (6160954-0950 ext 258. Thanks again for your support.
In Health, The Academy Team